Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Doppleganger

Remember when everyone was posting a famous person as their Facebook picture for Doppleganger Week?

Yeah, me neither.

Anyway, I think my older brother could have picked from any of the celebrities (A-list all the way through D-list and beyond). He may not see it but I have taken a polling of the greater metropolitan area and the consensus is "it doesn't get any better than this".

Here's for you Seth:

"Tell us about that 2:30 feeling"

http://www.youtube.com/5hourenergyshot#p/a/u/2/qXHIeeLesKs


"Or what life is like beyond SNL"


6a00e551d4516e88340120a5c7d424970b-500wi.jpg




And finally, can you clarify exactly what a "write-off is" or how she's not going to twirl?

jerry_seinfeld.jpg



Tomorrow, we can cover how my sister resembles the star of The Princess Diaries and The Devil Wears Prada, while her older brother looks like he could head a caper into Las Vegas with Brad Pitt by his side.

No comments: